The tranquil beauty of the Kalang River valley provides an inspiring and relaxing setting for Afterglow’s two spacious and luxuriously appointed self-contained cottages.
Whether you stay in the new main cottage or in the totally renovated and refurbished former dairy, you’ll enjoy total privacy, comfort and expansive views. Take time out over a leisurely BBQ or simply lie back in the spa on the large outdoor deck, the silence broken only by the sounds of birdsong.
Each cottage features -
- reverse cycle air-conditioning,
- high quality queen-size bed,
- double shower with a view,
- fully equipped kitchen with electric fan-forced oven and gas cook top,
- sunken spa and BBQ on private deck
- TV/DVD/CD with an extensive selection of DVDs, CDs and books for you to enjoy.
Full breakfast provisions for the first morning and a bottle of wine or champagne are included, and each cottage has its own undercover carport.
Set high on the hill this newly built cottage offers the best of both worlds – comfort and luxury indoors and a spacious verandah to enjoy the glorious natural landscape.
The charming rustic exterior of this lovingly converted old dairy hides a classically contemporary, comfortable and well-equipped retreat, with a new private deck offering superb views over the hills and woodlands.